Terms of Service
See below for our Terms of Service
- Failure to bring your license / instructional permit will result in a $50 cancelation fee. You can’t drive without these items! Photos / photo copies are not acceptable. Original permit only!
- If you fail to show up for your appointment a $50 no show fee will be charged to cover our costs.
- If you are required to wear glasses or contacts be sure to bring them or your lesson will be canceled and a $50 cancellation fee will apply.
- If you need to cancel your lesson we require 24 hours advance notice on a business day or a $50 cancelation fee will apply. Cancellations are only Monday to Friday and by phone calls only.
- All cancelation / no-show fees must be paid prior to scheduling any future driving appointments.
- Pre-paid lessons must be taken within 1 calendar year.
- NO CELL PHONES, NO TEXTING, NO PAGERS, NO HEADPHONES during lessons. Use of any of these during instruction will result in immediate termination of that session. If you are expecting an important call, then please give your phone to the instructor and we will pull over so you can take your call.
- You must have your Learner’s Permit in order to be scheduled for any driving hours.
- Course completion and certificate presentation by Deluxe Driving is not a guarantee that the DMV will issue a license.
- Behind-the-Wheel instruction sessions are taught rain or shine. The instructor reserves the right to cancel and reschedule a lesson should weather not be congruent to instruction (very rare).
- Parents are responsible for fifty (50) hours (40 in daylight / 10 at night) of behind the wheel classes with their child (before he/she can get their license). The student needs to continually put into practice what is being taught in-class and BTW. This is a team effort between the student, parent and the driving school. Behind the wheel instruction progresses from simple to more complex driving skills.
- A student who withdraws prior to the first lesson will receive a full refund, minus a $50 administrative fee.