Do you pick the student up for the driver training?
- Yes, our instructors will pick up the students at their desired location anywhere from San Jose to Redwood City and to Milpitas. The lesson may be canceled at the students expense if the student is not prepared by having their permit or license and prescription glasses (if required by DMV).
Can you help nervous and anxious drivers?
- Yes! Our calm patient instructors can help you become a better driver and more comfortable on the road. There are several methods we can teach you to help relax on the road!
When can I get my license?
- To receive your license you need the following:
- To be 16 years or older
- Completion certificate for the home study driver education course or a secondary school.
- Orange completion certificate for the driver training (6 hours behind the wheel instruction)
- Have a permit for at least 6 months (until age 18)
- Complete 50 hours of behind the wheel training with your parents or guardians or an instructor
- Pass the driving test making zero major errors and less than 16 minor errors
Can my parents teach me with a license from another state?
- No, who ever drives with you must have a valid California Driver License, and be 25 years of age or older. The person who signs your permit stating that you have done the 50 hours of extra driving instruction must have a valid California Driver License. Adults with learning permits only need a Ca. licensed driver 18 or over.
Is your business DMV licensed?
- Yes! DMV license #4092. We are bonded and insured. All of our cars are equipped with dual controls. Roof signs are optional.
How long do I have to complete the courses?
- Prepaid behind the wheel instruction should be completed within 12 months from the starting date.
What is your cancellation policy?
- Once you’ve enrolled in the 6-hours behind-the-wheel program, we do not offer refunds. If we show up at your door and you are not available for lessons, we charge $50 to cover for the loss lesson. Please plan carefully and avoid last minute changes or cancellations. Our instructors do their best to prepare for the lessons and come pick you up in a timely manner. We want to provide you great service but must enforce our cancellation policy. Lessons are non-refundable.
If I need to cancel a driver training appointment, how much notice must I give to avoid being charged the $50 late cancellation fee?
- A full 24 hours for weekday classes. Saturday, Sunday, and Monday appointments must be canceled by Friday morning at Noon to avoid being charged. There is a $50 fee for no-show.
Do you teach standard transmission (stick)?
- We will teach manual transmission driving, but you need to provide the car and already have a license.
What if I lose my enrollment certificate or completion certificate?
- We charge $25 to replace a certificate. We can mail it to you.
We recommend that you bring sun glasses. The sun may be in your eyes!